Boobs

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Boobs » ID the Shemale » READ THIS: How to mark the thread as [SOLVED]

READ THIS: How to mark the thread as [SOLVED]

Сообщений 1 страница 13 из 13

The #1 most asked for feature has arrived! Threads are now able to be marked as [SOLVED] once they're solved!

If YOU made the thread: At the top of the thread you'll see some options for managing it. Thread Tools, Search Thread, etc. You'll want to click on 'thread tools' and then you can mark the thread as solved.

If you didn't make the thread: Then you're going to have to report the thread so the moderators can mark it as solved for you. When you report the post, please put "solved thread" in the comments and the mods will come and mark it solved!

If a mistake was made the thread can be unsolved by either the OP or a moderator.

Thank you Petra!! :bowdown:

This is great!

Oh yeah! Been waiting for this! :thumbsup: :clap:

I have a question though: what if there are several ID threads of the same woman (which is very common)? Should all of them be just marked solved individually or should the threads be merged first into a consolidated ID thread and then marked solved? Or will merging of any sort mess up things with this plug-in?

I would also like to know the answer to this...

If its marked as solved is the thread still open?

Now if we can just get the OP's to actually remember to mark it then it might be an invaluable function.

agreed!

yes

we will just leave them seperated

Great idea!!! I'm finding this very useful.

Вы здесь » Boobs » ID the Shemale » READ THIS: How to mark the thread as [SOLVED]

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно