Boobs

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Boobs » Gay Corner » Experimented?

Experimented?

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 20

'll be the one who asks! You don't have to go into the dirty details, but let's hear it for guys who have given the other half a shot.

I've done it. I think my name gave that away when I joined this board, and I tried to deny it then. :1orglaugh

I haven't but I've wanted to for a very long time. I've had lots of girl swallow my cum but I wanted to feel what it would feel and taste like to have a cock explode in my mouth. Tell us.

no but i would like to but id rather a shemale as i dont find the male body attractive as a shemale has the boobies to play with but ive used a dildo a few times but im still trying to hit my g-spot with no luck

when I was 13, me and 2 of my best friends were at my friends house and got bored. We started by playing naked hide and go seek, not sure why we decided to make it naked. Anyway, after a little bit of back and forth on this, we decided to explore each other and began touching each other which then lead to giving each other blowjobs. I dont think any of us were hold enough to cum at that point, but it was pretty fun.

I went a lot of years without doing anything with a guy until I was around 22 years old (I am 30 and married with 2 kids nows) and my girlfriend dumped me and I was lonely. I started looking on craigslist for men in my area and found one that seemed nice and started talking to him online and on the phone and worked up the courage to go see him. I went with the intention of giving him a blowjob and got a little shy when I was there. Right before I was about to leave, I said can you get naked, becuase I want to suck you off and he did. I sucked him off until he came on my face. I went back another time and he sucked me off, but then we never saw each other again.

I love looking at cocks and am fascinated by them. Once I cum though, it loses its appeal, where as women do not. I want to suck off a guy with a huge cock and see if I can deep throat it. I have always wanted to let a guy cum in my mouth also.

i do that aswell

shemale would be very interesting. not sure if it would lose appeal since boobs are a big part of the appeal. The good thing about men is that it is easy to find one that will let you suck his cock. I have no interest in anal, only oral with a guy. I think I have an oral fixation since I love going down on women also.

I'd say it definitely loses its appeal after I blow too.

I've gone down on two guys and been fucked by one of them. However, I did all that before I came. Once I came, I lost interest and left or made them leave. It just wasn't interesting anymore.

Also to dismiss a myth: guys do not give better head. Not in my opinion anyways. I'm not sure how I rate in that department, but I'd rather receive a blowjob from a woman.

Thanks for sharing!

Does your wife know? Just curious.

yea I told her about the 2 experiences. I did not exactly make it clear that I still have the desire to suck a cock every now and then.

i would really like to try it soon or just try it in a 3 way :?

I would try it if you're seriously thinking about it. It's a lot of fun once you get started. It can be tough to finally convince yourself to do, but you'll be happier the sooner you do.

I don't think i could do anything unless it was in a threesome.I recently started fingering my ass while i jerk off and the thought of a cock up there sounds like fun but i don't really find guys attractive tho.

I'd imagine it being better in a threeway, or at least less awkward. I've fantasized about that quite a bit. I'm a fan of cock in my ass and giving blwojobs, but its by no means normal yet. I'm not sure I want it to become normal either, it is fun to do when it happens, but definitely not as mandatory as women. I'd love to find another guy who was into girls as much as me and was cool with cock play too. It'd be sweet!

Just find a straight buddy to help ya out one night...you know...a few brewskies....feeling bored....horny....

That would be awesome if you could find someone like that,i would stll take a shemale over a guy tho.

Still....

I'd take a guy or a shemale, but I'm not interested in the relationship aspect of being bi. I just wanna hook up now and again and play.

yeah im the same way i just like the look of a nice cook and i think i would enjoy playing with one.

It's tons of fun to play with one whether you're sucking it or bent over; at least in my opinion.

Agreed same here. Id like to try it out. I just can't see men in a sexual way, but cock still turns me on.I would love to play with another one and be fucked by one lol. I just need to find somebody that wants to play around.

Вы здесь » Boobs » Gay Corner » Experimented?

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно