Boobs

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Boobs » Adult Pay Sites Reviews » Catalina Cruz (rated: 9.8)

Catalina Cruz (rated: 9.8)

Сообщений 1 страница 12 из 12

There's just so much on this site, it'll take months to get through it all. Between the audio stories, to diary entries, and all the videos and galleries of Catalina plus the stable of 250 Fantasy Girls that also contribute content and the weekly live cam show I was hard pressed to even know where to begin. Given the sheer volume of content and the high level of quality and attention given to every aspect of the site, it's well worth the membership fee.

This one is a great site, lots and lots of content. Have to admit, this would be one I would join myself

Great review!!

wow, it seems to be a great site !
this movie with Puma Swede, "Suite 69" must be awesome :nanner:
great review Roald :thumbsup:

For your info, I am just the messenger. Thank DemonDuck for the great review

Congrats Catalina, your site is the highest rated review this week!!! Keep up the good work.

Obviously she works hard to keep her members happy! Good work Catalina!

Отредактировано Boobs (Пн 14:40)

Great review indeed :thumbsup: Catalina's website must be one of the best :glugglug:

Hi guys! I wanted to stop in and say how thrilled I am about the review and I will keep it up too. I want people that join to get the most out of their hard earned money. I have been dissapointed myself when joining some sites in the past as well & it sucks.

Thanks Demonduck for taking time to look at my site.

xoxo~

Catalina

btw... Can you believe I have gotten some hate e-mails over this review? I won't get into it though & leave it on a positive note ;) Just have to brush it off and keep having sex and working hard :lovecoupl

This is probably the best model site I have seen, it blows danni's hardrive away.

Good to hear you like our work, but basically its due to your hard work it got this great rating ;)

Can you drop me an email with what hate mails you got? roald @ freeones . com

Only this christmas, and only for freeones visitors:
$19.99 for 1 Month instead of the regular $24.99

Merry Christmas

I've been a member of CC site and I think it's great.
I have been able to get on all the other sites no problem the person above must have loged in wrong. Content is much better then a lot of sites I have visited. Live chats are also great.

Catalina is a beautiful Lady:bowdown:
Love Ya Eddy

Вы здесь » Boobs » Adult Pay Sites Reviews » Catalina Cruz (rated: 9.8)

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно